Please read and follow instructions carefully before process your appointment
1. For all applicants MUST BE have U.A.E. residence visa
2. All documents MUST BE IN ENGLISH only
3. Online visa appointment is require for all applicant even for the children also need EACH applicant/EACH passport
4. Be sure to complete and accurately type out all the required information on the application form, including names, addresses, and contact information for the hotel or other accommodations where you will be staying in Thailand. Your name, date of birth, and other biographical information must match your passport EXACTLY.
5. All visa applicants, regardless of what class of visa they are applying for, are not eligible to apply for visa directly without an appointment at the Consulate in Dubai.
6. After finish the appointment, make sure that appointment have a confirmation date and time on the page, printed out and bring it along with your come to Consulate-General with complete documents to show and allow for entry.
A verification code (4 digits) sent to your email is only used to verify your correct e-mail is not a confirmed appointment.
7. All applicants, excluding children (under the age of 15) travelling with parents, must be presented at the Consulate for their visa submission / interview.
8. Detailed visa information is on the home page link to consular services and link to type of visa
Consular services >> Type of visa, Information Require, Visa on arrival, and some countries require to submit yellow fever vaccination
9. Important !!! Please check one by one your documents are completely before come to consulate or not?
11. Please wear respectable clothing. Wearing revealing shorts or knee length pants not allowed, short skirts or shirts, spaghetti strapped blouses, bare midriffs, tubes tanks, see-through dresses, singlet, halters, camisoles, motorcycle helmet and sunglasses will not be permitted to enter the Consulate parameter. You may be barred entry due to improper dress attire.
PLEASE APPLY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS IN ADVANCE AT LEAST 10 DAYS BEFORE YOUR INTENDED FLIGHT, DURING HOLIDAY SEASON AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS
1. The application form and relevant documentation must be in English only. (Handwritten application form, d and letters will not be accepted)2. Please apply for your online queue appointment at least 5 working days in advance
*An applicant can select the online queue appointment within the period of 15 days only.
2. The Royal Thai Consulate-General reserves the rights to process your application according to the Royal Thai
3. Government’s rules and regulations, and to issue or to reject any application without giving any reason.
4. The Royal Thai Consulate-General also has the right to request from the applicant additional document other than those stated above to support his/her visa application at any time even at time of collection. Documents once submitted shall not be returned to the applicant.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED
- Possession of a visa alone does not guarantee entry into Thailand.
- The permission to enter the country depends on the discretion of immigration officers at any immigration checkpoints.
- Period of stay to be granted are determined by the immigration authorities upon arrival.
THE CONSULATE-GENERAL HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANY AGENCY OR TRAVEL AGENTS TO PROCESS THE THAI VISA.
ALL VISA PAYMENTS IN CASH ONLY MUST BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE CONSULATE-GENERAL.
Kindly read and follow instructions carefully before clicking on the NEXT button as information is updated periodically and subject to change without notice.