Each applicant including children and accompaying family members must complete the online application form and online visa appointment in English only.
Please wear respectable clothing. Wearing revealing shorts or knee length pants not allowed, short skirts or shirts, spaghetti strapped blouses, bare midriffs, tubes tanks, see-through dresses, singlet, halters, camisoles, motorcycle helmet and sunglasses will not be permitted to enter the Consulate parameter. You may be barred entry due to improper dress attire.
- All visa applicants, regardless of what class of visa they are applying for, are not eligible to apply for visa directly without an appointment at the Consulate in Dubai. However, for those who have medical or family emergencies ONLY, can send a request to email@example.com for a one-time emergency consideration. The Consulate will consider the request case by case.*
- Be sure to complete and accurately type out all the required information, including names, addresses, and contact information for the hotel or other accommodations where you will be staying in Thailand. Your name, date of birth, and other biographical information must match your passport EXACTLY.
- After typing the online application form and appointment form, make sure to print out the appointment confirmation page,and bring it on the appointment date along with your complete printed and signed application form, 2 photographs and required additional documents. INCOMPLETE documents WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED on the date of appointment. ONLY PRINTED APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION SHEET PAGE WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ENTRY, SHOWING INFORMATION THROUGH MOBILE PHONES AND OTHER DEVICES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- If your documentation is found fraudulent like fake tickets and fake hotel bookings etc., Airline PNR or computer no must be accessible on the airline system- or your visa will be automatically refused. hotel location address and telephone must be printed on the voucher
- All applicants, excluding children (under the age of 15) travelling with parents, must be presented at the Consulate for their visa submission / interview.
- Detailed visa information is on the home page link to consular services and link to type of visa
Kindly read and follow instructions carefully before clicking on the NEXT button as information is updated periodically and subject to change without notice.
||The Applicant must provide details of the emergency, with proof (eg. postdated Doctor's appointment, current Medical treatment schedule, etc.), confirmed roundtrip ticket and the online appointment confirmation number and date.Airline PNR or computer no must be accessible on the airline system.|
||1. The application form and relevant documentation must be in English only. (Handwritten application form, d and letters will not be accepted)|
|2. Please apply for your online queue appointment atleast 5 working days in advance|
An applicant can select the online queue appointment within the period of 15 days only.
For each family member even children/infants need an online visa queue appointment
Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the appointment time and within your appointment time frame only.
** Even after your documentation has been accepted and submitted for visa, at the time of visa collection, at times,
additional documents may be requested to support your visa application or can be rejected without any reason at the discretion of the visa officer.***
Timings for Visa : 09.00 -11.00 a.m. only
Important: In case the visa is refused, the visa fees are not refundable
THE CONSULATE-GENERAL HAS NOT AUTHORISED ANY AGENCY OR TRAVEL AGENTS TO PROCESS THE THAI VISA.ALL VISA PAYMENTS IN CASH ONLY MUST BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE CONSULATE-GENERAL.
ONLY PRINTED APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION SHEET PAGE AND DOCUMENTS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ENTRY,
SHOWING INFORMATION THROUGH MOBILE PHONES AND OTHER DEVICES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General reserves the rights to process your application according to the Royal Thai
Government’s rules and regulations, and to issue or to reject any application without giving any reason.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General also has the right to request from the applicant additional document other
than those stated above to support his/her visa application at any time even at time of collection.
Documents once submitted shall not be returned to the applicant.
Consulate will be closed in the month of December 2014 : 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 10th, 31st and Fridays, Saturdays
January 2015 : 1st, 4th and Fridays and Saturdays